1. What are cookies and why do we use them on the website?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device to access a certain website in order to store and retrieve information about the browsing done on the computer.
2. What type of cookies exist?
Cookies, depending on how long they remain activated, can be divided into session or permanent cookies;
- Session cookies: the data collected and stored by these cookies are collected while the user is browsing through the website, and are delated when the browser is closed. They are usually used to store information that is of interest for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: through these cookies the data continues to be stored in the terminal for a specific period of time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Additionally, depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be classified own or third party.
- Own cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In terms of purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow to control traffic and data communication.
- Personalization cookies: these cookies allows access to users according to certain characteristics that are collected (browser, language, etc).
- Analysis cookies: these cookies allows the responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of website users and draw up a user profile.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies collect data about the management of the advertising spaces.
3. What type of cookies use this website?
|1P_JAR||.google.com||To personalize advertisements according to the user’s interests.||1 week|
|ANID||.google.com||They are used by Google to store user preferences and information during the display of pages with Google maps on them.||2 years|
|NID||.google.com||For Google’s count of the number of users using maps.||7 months|
|_gat||.jardindeideas.net||Used by Google Analytics to monitor request rates.||1 day|
|_ga||.jardindeideas.net||Registra una identificación única que se utiliza para generar datos estadísticos acerca de cómo utiliza el visitante el sitio web.||2 años|
|_gid||.jardindeideas.net||It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||1 day|
|CONSENT||.google.com||Technical cookie to control the acceptance of cookies.||20 years|
4. How to disable cookies in your browser?
User can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their equipment by configuring the browser options installed on their computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the “private mode” or unblock certain cookies.